What Is Points Rummy?
Points Rummy is the fastest rummy variant where players play for points which have a pre-decided rupee-value. Each game lasts for 1 deal only and one winner wins all the cash after the end of each game.
In Points Rummy, players play for points which have a pre-decided rupee-value. One winner wins all the cash at the end of each game.
Winnings = (Sum of all points that opponents get) X (Rupee value of the point) – Rake
Points Rummy Rules and How to count:
- Each game lasts for 1 deal only.
- Points have a pre-determined value.
- Each player brings in a minimum of 80 x point value.
- First Drop = 10 points; Middle Drop = 30 points; Full Count= 80 points maximum
- Jokers: 2 Printed Jokers and Card Jokers in all the rounds
- To win, you need:
- One Pure Life (Straight sequence without any Joker) - Compulsory, or else you get full count
- One more Life with/without Joker - Compulsory
- Remaining cards can be melded into sets of 3 or 4 cards. You can also have additional straight sequences with the remaining cards
- The player with a confirmed show gets 0; others get points that are a total of the deadwood (not used in valid runs or sets) cards that they hold.
- If you leave during a game, Penalty = Full Count X Entry Fee will be deducted.
- If you get disconnected, Auto Play will be available for 5 rounds in 6 player table and 10 rounds in 2 Player table , then the game will be middle dropped. During this time, if another player makes a successful show, the disconnected player will get 30 points.
- If you select 'Do not deal next game' checkbox, you will leave the table once the game ends.
- These points are calculated at the finish of every deal.
- The winning player gets Reward Amount = Total Points of all Losing Players X Points Value – Rake.