In Deals Rummy, players play certain number of deals to conclude the game.
- BO2 Deals Rummy
Winnings = (Entry Fee) X (Number of Players) – Rake
Rules for BO2 Deals Rummy
- Consists of 2 deals played by 2 rummy players.
- Both players start with 160 points each (2 deals x 80 points).
- Player with highest points at the finish of 2 deals is designated the winner.
- Both players need to play 2 deals.
- Drop option not available.
- Full Count = 80 points Maximum
- Jokers: 2 Printed Jokers and Card Jokers in all the deals
- The player who makes confirmed show gets the points of the losing player's deadwood cards added to his total and the same is deducted from the losing player's total.
- To win, you need:
- One Pure Life (Straight sequence without any Joker) - Compulsory, or else you get full count
- One more Life with/without Joker - Compulsory
- Remaining cards can be melded into sets of 3 or 4 cards. You can also have additional straight sequences with the remaining cards
Once the show has been confirmed, the scoring will be as follows:
- Each loser gets points based on the unused cards in their hand.
- Each card carries a certain number of points. All face cards Jack, Queen, King and Ace carry 10 points each. All other numbered cards carry the same points as their face value. Ex. 7 carries 7 points and 3 carries 3 points.
- Jokers have no points.
- At the end of the game, a losing player's hand score is computed by adding points for cards that are not grouped as sets/sequences with the following exceptions.
- If the losing player has no pure sequence, all cards are counted.
- If the losing player does not have two sequences, but has a pure sequence, only the pure sequence is not counted.
The points of the losing player is added to the balance of the winner and deducted from the losing player's balance
One winner wins all the chips at the end of each deal as follows:
Winnings = Sum of points of your opponent assuming each chip is equal to one point.
Illustration: 2 players play a Deals Rummy game. If you declare a show and opponent loses with 45 points, the winner chips will be calculated as 45 = 45 chips.