How To Play Deals Rummy?
There are two variants in deals rummy, Best of 2 (BO2) and Best of 3 (BO3).
BO2: At the end of two rounds, the player who has the most points wins the game.
BO3: At the end of three rounds, the player who has the least points wins the game.
|Game Type||Deals Rummy|
|Players per table||2|
|Maximum Loss (Per round)||80 points(The loss will be calculated as per the match rules)|
|Wrong Show||Loss of 80 Points|
|Leave next game||Yes|
Deals Rummy Rules:
- Winnings = [Entry Fee X No of Players] - Classic Rummy Fee
- In a winning hand, one pure sequence and one impure sequence is mandatory.
- If the players leaves the table in between the game, they will have to forgo their entry fee
- If a player is disconnected, autoplay feature will turn on for 5 rounds and then game will be dropped.
- In case of a tie, a tie breaker round will be played.