Online Rummy Game Guide
After familiarizing yourself with the rules of the Indian rummy game, you can take it up a notch and play 13 card rummy online for real cash or for free on the Classic Rummy website to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
Online Rummy Card Game Rules
Whether played online or offline, the official rules of the rummy game remain the same. Here's a quick overview:
- Form a pure sequence (also known as life) without using a joker.
- Create an additional series or set with or without a joker.
- The other two sets can comprise triplets (sets) or sequences with or without a joker.
- Below is a step-by-step guide on how to play the Indian rummy card game online.
Here is the step by step process on how to play online Indian 13 card game.
Step 1: Login to the classic rummy website (Register - ClassicRummy.com)
Step 2: Upon logging in, you will be directed to the lobby, where you will find the available rummy game tables to play. (Reference Image)
Step 3: You have the option to filter the tables based on game types, such as 101 & 201 Pool tables, Strikes rummy tables, and Best of deals tables (2 & 3 rummy player tables).
Step 4: To begin the game, click on the Join button, and a pop-up, as shown in the reference image, will appear. Confirm your selection and join the table. (Reference Image)
Step 5: If you are the first person to join the table, the following are the countdown scenarios:
- For a 6 player table, one more player is required to start the countdown timer. After that, you will need to wait for the 60-second countdown timer (in descending order) to complete. (Reference Image)
- For a 2 player table, you will need to wait for another player to join in order to start the game.
Step 6: Once the countdown is complete or all the remaining players have joined, the game will automatically begin by tossing the cards to cut the deck of cards.
Step 7: The winner of the "toss" will start the game.
Here are some things to keep in mind when playing the Classic Rummy 13 card game online:
- Timer: Players will have 35 seconds, with an additional 15 seconds, to pick and discard their cards. If no action is taken within this time, the turn will be forfeited. (Reference Image)
- Drop and Auto-Drop option: There is an option to drop the game if you choose to do so, but this feature is only available for 101, 201 pool, and strikes rummy variants. In Deals rummy (Best of 2 & 3), dropping is not an option. If a player takes no action within the allotted time, an auto drop will occur.
- Leave Table: You have the option to exit the table at any time, but please note that if you choose to leave the game midway, you will forfeit your entry fee. (Reference Image)
- Multi-Table Game: If you're looking to up the ante and play multiple rummy games simultaneously, Classic Rummy has got you covered with its multi-table feature. With this feature, you can play up to 3 different rummy cash games all in one window. Please note that this feature works best on the web/desktop version of the site. (Reference Image)
- My Tables: If you experience disconnection or have to drop out of a game unexpectedly, you can always use the My Tables feature to rejoin the game if it is still in progress. This feature comes in handy in such situations. (Reference Image)
- Sort Option: With just one click, you can sort your cards by type (club, spade, diamond & heart) and in ascending order. This makes organizing your cards a breeze!
- How to Meld the Cards (Group) And Safe Practice: Upon selection of two or more cards, you'll see an option to group. Select the cards which you want to group to avoid confusion. It's always suggested to group the cards while playing the game. This will be helpful to reduce the points if there is any internet disconnection error. But we got you covered, take a look at our Player protection system for more.
- Time for Melding the Cards: You will have 45 seconds to meld your cards. If you are unable to meld the cards within the given time, the system will consider the default group that you set while playing as the melded one and points will be calculated accordingly.
Contact Our Support
ClassicRummy support team is available round the clock 24x7 to give you the Best Rummy ExperienceTM. Connect with our customer support team from your registered email ID at email@example.com and share your concern or issue. Our representative will get back to you with a solution shortly.