1. What are the modes available for withdrawing funds from Classic Rummy?
The available mode for withdrawing funds from Classic Rummy is through Online Transfer.
2. What are the mandatory documents required for placing a withdrawal?
Following are the mandatory documents that are required to place a withdrawal request:
- (i) One Address proof (Front & Back).
- (ii) One Id proof.
- List of eligible documents - PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving licence, Voter ID, Passport.
- Note: Make sure that the name registered on your classic rummy account matches the name on your bank account.
3. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw at one time?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is ₹ 200/- and the maximum amount you can withdraw is ₹ 10lks.
4. How long will it take for me to get my winnings once I opt for a withdrawal?
To get same day payout, place your request before 12:00 pm. Withdrawals get processed on all days, even on Sundays & Bank Holidays. However, there could be a delay in few cases like suspicious games, multiple accounts, account monitoring.
5. If I have any doubts about withdrawal, what should I do?
Connect with our support team from your registered email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02250647322, we are available at your service 24 x 7 x 365.