SUNDAY CASH KINGS
Love to play Rummy like a KING?
Unlock a FREE TICKET, when you play at a minimum of ₹.1500* Table value (Sunday to Saturday).
Feel the ultimate rush of winning, by playing & winning from ₹75000* every Sunday at 12:00, noon!
Make your Sunday Super Duper by getting MALAMAAL WEEKLY!
Sunday Cash kings
Sundays 04th,11th,18th, 25th of September
Every Sunday afternoon Noon
24 hours before the Tourney Start time
Eligible players: The top 500 players who played for a minimum of Rs.1500 table value & above (during the week - from Sunday to Saturday), will be given tickets and the first 250 occupying the tourney will play the tourney.
Refer to Tourney Details and our GRAND REWARD TABLE below:
No of players
6 to 10
11 to 15
16 to 20
21 to 25
|What||Sunday Cash Kings|
|When||Every Sunday at 12 noon|
|How||Players who played for a minimum table value of Rs. 1,500 (during the week - from Sunday to Saturday)The top 500 Players will be given tickets and first 250 occupying the tourney will play the tourney.|
|Where||Join the table|
Play | Skill-Chill | Win
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. All players who played a min table value of Rs.1500 & above from Sunday to Saturday, earns a free Ticket. Players can register only with Ticket
- 2. This is a multi-level tourney. Each level is for 15 Minutes
- 3. You get 1000 T.Chips at the start of the tourney and as the game progress T.Chips will increase or decrease as per the game result.
- 4. You need to have minimum 1200 T.Chips to Qualify Level 2 & minimum 1600 T.Chips to Qualify Level 3
- 5. The minimum T.Chips need to be maintained to continue playing the Tourney. The min T.Chips for Level 1 is 400 ; Level 2: 800 T.Chips & for Level 3: 1200 T.Chips.
- 6. When your T.Chips fall below the minimum T.Chips of the Level - Need to Re-join else you will be out of the Tournament
- 7. No new table will be allotted in last 60 seconds of each level
- 8. The level gap is 2 minutes.
- 9. Complete the running game before the Level gap duration is over to ensure you join the next level from the beginning
- 10. Re-join is the applicable and Re-join fee is: Level -1 : ₹25 ; Level - 2: ₹50 & Level -3: ₹100.
- 11. Players who register but do not join tourney in Level 1 will be disqualified and will not be part of winners list.
- 12. The Winning amounts are fixed as mentioned in the rewards section
- 13. Only the base price of the bikes will be paid by classicrummy and all taxes, extra fittings or any other charges must be borne by the winner only
- 14. Prices stated do not include any sales, use, or excise tax, GST or any other tax, duty, or charge which is now in effect or may be hereafter imposed by any State or other authority. All such taxes, duties or other charges shall be paid by the winner
- 15. Please be informed that Net winnings (Winnings - wagering) is more than or equal to ₹ 10,000 (Winnings or Rewards) a TDS of 25% is applicable. We will issue a TDS certificate to all players before the end of the financial year. Players can use them to file their Income Tax Returns. However, for this, we request you to provide us with your PAN card details.
- 16. All Winners must accept to give video testimonial and the video will be sole property of Classicrummy which can be used for all marketing and publicity purposes. Winners must agree for the same.
- 17. Classicrummy reserves the right to disqualify or modify the winners who are not comfortable for giving video testimonial.
- 18. Please ensure to be logged in at least 5 minutes before the tourney start time.
- 19. Classicrummy reserves right to change / modify / edit the rules of the tourney with or without any prior information.
- 20. For all disputes, decision made by Classicrummy remains final.
- 21. For all disputes, the decision made by Classicrummy remains final. Standard Classic Rummy rules are applicable