How to Withdraw Money on Classic Rummy – Fast & Easy Payment Methods
Are you struggling to understand the process of Withdrawal money from rummy ? Continue reading to understand how transactions work, and how to withdraw money.
What are the Withdrawal Rules at Classic Rummy?
Rummy withdrawal enables you to receive your winning amount to your bank account with ease via online transfer or any of your UPI wallets (Phonepe, GooglePay, or Paytm) instantly.
You can do multiple withdrawal requests on the same day; all withdrawal requests will be processed on the same day.
Rummy Withdrawal FAQ’s:
- How to withdraw your earnings?
- When can you withdraw your amount?
- How much can you withdraw in one go?
- How many times can you withdraw in a single day?
- What documents are required?
- Can I cancel my withdrawal request?
- What happens if I give the wrong bank details?
- Is a Pan card mandatory for rummy cash withdrawal?
- Do I get my money instantly to the bank account?
- Whom do I contact if my money is not credited in a bank account?
FAQ 1: How to Withdraw your Earnings?
Follow the steps below to withdraw money from rummy app Today!
- Open the ClassicRummy Mobile App and click on ‘Buy Chips’.
- Now, open the withdrawals tab and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the details of the bank account or wallet or UPI where you wish to receive your funds.
- Place the request and you will receive the requested amount instantly or on the same day (Note: place request before 12 PM)
FAQ 2: When can you Withdraw your Amount?
- To be eligible, have an update profile at classic rummy with your verified mobile number and Email address.
- You must have a minimum balance eof Rs.200 to withdraw your earnings.
FAQ 3: How much can you Withdraw in one go?
- You can withdraw a minimum amount of Rs.200 & a maximum amount of Rs.10,00,000/- in one go.
|Options Avaliable||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
FAQ 4: How many times can you Withdraw in a Single Day?
- There is no limit to how many withdrawal requests you can raise.
- ClassicRummy provides and handles multiple withdrawal requests in a single day.
- Therefore, you can receive the amount to your bank account multiple times.
- We do not charge a fee for withdrawal requests.
FAQ 5: What Documents are required?
Following are the mandatory documents that need to be submitted before an online withdrawal request:
- One address proof
- One ID proof
- List of eligible documents:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
FAQ 6: Can I cancel my Withdrawal request? If yes, what happens if I do?
- You can cancel your current withdrawal request if it is still not approved.
- The canceled amount will be instantly credited back to your rummy account.
FAQ 7: What happens if I give the wrong Bank Details?
- Classic Rummy follows a strict process to verify bank details.
- If the bank details do not match with your online profile, then the withdrawal request is rejected.
- You will be asked to update the correct bank details before continuing.
|Options Avaliable||Minimum Amount|
|Credit Card, Debit Card,VISA, Net Banking, Wallets, and UPI Money||Rs.200|
FAQ 8: Is PAN Card Mandatory for withdrawal cash on rummy
- Yes, PAN card information of the user is mandatory to withdraw money
FAQ 9: Do I get my money instantly to the bank account?
- Yes. Classic Rummy provides instant cash withdrawal directly to your respective bank or UPI or wallets.
FAQ 10: Whom do I contact if my money is not credited in a bank account?
You contact our 24/7 support team. Available on chat, email & phone.
So, with your top queries answered, go ahead, and enjoy a smooth withdrawal process.
Still, got questions? please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to you shortly.