Answers to the Most FAQs on Rummy Withdrawal
Are you among those players who are still struggling to figure out the process of withdrawal at Classic Rummy? If withdrawal seems like a complex process to understand, fret not!
We’ve got you the answers to the top 3 frequently asked questions related to the withdrawal process. And, this will most certainly help you understand and enjoy hassle-free withdrawals
Here are the most frequently asked questions on withdrawal and their answers:
1. When can a player withdraw money from his/her account?
- Firstly, in order to be eligible to withdraw any money, the player needs to have an updated profile along with both their email address and mobile number verified.
- Only the winnings can be withdrawn.
- The player must hold a minimum of Rs. 200 in the balance of their winnings. So, if the player has an insufficient winnings balance, the withdrawal page/form will fail to open.
- It is mandatory that the player fill sup his/her bank account details on the withdrawal page/form, failing which the process will not be carried any further
2. How to make a withdrawal? (The withdrawal process)
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in and click on the ‘Buy Chips’ button, and then go to the ‘Withdrawals’ tab.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Fill in the bank account details in which you wish to receive the amount.
- Now, place the request and you should receive the amount within 3-4 working days.
3. Why is the withdrawal request being delayed?
The main reason for the delay in a player’s withdrawal request could be unfair play such as:
- Pending KYC Documents – If you forgot to upload your pan card or address proof to verify account ownership.
- Multiple Accounts – If any player is playing at classic rummy with multiple alias accounts, this might delay the withdrawal process.
- Account monitoring – In general monitoring of accounts will go through the withdrawal process to ensure all the games played are fair.
So, with your top queries answered, go ahead and enjoy a smooth withdrawal process. If you have any further queries, please write to us at email@example.com and we shall get back to you shortly.