Answers to the Most FAQs on Rummy Withdrawal
Are you among those players who are still struggling to figure out the process of withdrawal at Classic Rummy? If withdrawal seems like a complex process to understand, fret not!
We’ve got you the answers to the top 3 frequently asked questions related to the withdrawal process. And, this will most certainly help you understand and enjoy hassle-free withdrawals
Here are the most frequently asked questions on withdrawal and their answers:
1. When can a player withdraw money from his/her account?
- Firstly, in order to raise the withdrawal request player’s registered mobile number, registered email Id and KYC must be verified, the profile must be updated, and the player should hold at least ₹200 in winnings & anyone’s Instrument details are mandatory (Any of the 3 Banks of player/UPI/Paytm).
- Only the winnings can be withdrawn.
- The minimum withdrawal is Rs.200 and the maximum is Rs.10,00,000 per transaction. So, if the player has an insufficient winnings balance, the withdrawal page/form will fail to open. There is no limit on raising the number of withdrawal requests.
- It is mandatory that the player fill sup his/her bank account details on the withdrawal page/form, failing which the process will not be carried any further
2. How to make a withdrawal? (The withdrawal process)
Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in and click on the ‘Buy Chips’ button, and then go to the ‘Withdrawals’ tab.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- From the added bank/UPI/Paytm, the player can choose the mode of payment to be done and raise a request from Withdrawal Page (Desktop Link: Withdrawal & Mobile App Path: App Login -> My Account -> Withdrawals -> Proceed -> Enter Amount -> Choose Withdrawal Method -> Accept T&C -> Submit).
- Now, place the request and On the same day, the first withdrawal will be processed within 4 Hrs and the next withdrawals (Multiple Withdrawals of the same day) will be processed within 8 Hrs.
- Withdrawal Amount processed from our end will be credited to the bank account based on the respective Banks. Instant Credit or Delay Credit will depend on the respective banks.
3. Why is the withdrawal request being delayed?
The main reason for the delay in a player’s withdrawal request could be unfair play such as:
- Pending KYC Documents – If you forgot to upload your pan card or address proof to verify account ownership.
- Restricted region bank details – As per the Classic Rummy policies, we don’t allow any player to be part of Classic Rummy who is located/belongs to Restricted states (Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, Kerala & Tamil Nadu). So for the same reason, we don’t process any player pay-out to the restricted region pay-out instruments. Here the player can provide a Non-Restricted region pay-out instrument, in case you don’t have any, you can request for F&F Settlement
- Multiple Accounts – If any player is playing at classic rummy with multiple alias accounts, this might delay the withdrawal process.
- Account monitoring – In general monitoring of accounts will go through the withdrawal process to ensure all the games played are fair.
- On Player request – Sometimes your pay-out may get decline based on your request (player choice).
So, with your top queries answered, go ahead and enjoy a smooth withdrawal process. If you have any further queries, please write to us at email@example.com and we shall get back to you shortly.