13 Card Rummy Game – Mobile App for Android Free Download
13 card game is embedded in the hearts of the players. It is a very commonly card game in India during special occasions, and also happens to be the favorite pastimes of many.
But with the rummy mobile app, one does not have to restrict themselves to any time or place, in order to play rummy.
Classic Rummy App is available on android to offer you hassle-free gaming on the go.
Not only is this best Indian online rummy android app convenient, but there are special offers too.
So, to begin with, you’ll first need to download and install the Classic Rummy real cash apk on your android mobile device.
How to Download 13 Card Rummy Game On Mobile Free (Full Version):
To receive SMS: https://www.classicrummy.com/play-rummy-games-on-mobile
Direct App / Apk Download: https://go.onelink.me/vzcA/429fde27
- Give a missed call to 93907 93907.
- Or, just enter your number in the mobile section of the site and click on ‘Text Me Link’.
- We will send you the download link for Indian Rummy android app/apk via SMS.
- Click on the link to download instantly.
- Now that you are done downloading, the app is ready to be installed.
- Select ClassicRummy.apk in the download section
- Click on ‘Install’ and once it is completed click on ‘Open’
Android: 4.0 & above versions, Compatible with Mobile & Tablet. Works with all sort of mobiles like – Samsung S8, J7, Micromax, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Note 3, Motorola and other android mobiles.
And, what are the advantages of Classic Rummy Cash App / APK?
- Easy and one touch launch.
- List View & Grid View.
- Both rummy cash games & fun games together in just one app.
- Set your Favorite tables.
- Easy access to deposit page from any window – enjoy hassle-free depositing.
- Latest rummy promotions updates via notifications.
- Join the huge player base.
- Extra 5% free rummy bonus on all deposits made via mobile app.
So, download for free and enjoy your favorite Indian rummy 13 card games on android – Anytime, Anywhere!
Update 2nd Jan, 2018: Missed call functionality is now working!