Rummy FAQ: Missing deposit + Wire Transfer
Hello peeps! This weekend, we will answer the two very important queries our players approach with – missing deposits and wire transfer! Read on and get answers to all your questions about them.
Q 1. What is a ‘missing deposit’ and what to do if you face this issue?
Amount debited from bank account / card but not credited to your classic rummy account is called as a ‘missing deposit’. If you ever happen to face this issue, know that it is not from Classic Rummy’s end. It is absolutely from an external source, which could be bank, gateway or internet connectivity issues.
Heavy traffic / Slow internet / Transaction timeout / Bank delays / Payment gateway errors, etc.Resolution
Follow these steps:
- Report the problem via raise a ticket / phone call immediately.
- Generally, any ‘missing deposit’ transaction is automatically updated within 4 hours.
- If the automatic update fails, it means the transaction is pending from the bank/gateway.
- The final status of transaction will be updated in 2 working days. If the transaction is successful, the amount will be credited to the rummy account. Otherwise, the refund process is automatically initiated from the gateway or bank.
- The refunds of failed transactions are completely managed from respective banks or payment gateways – Classic Rummy checks for status of the transactions only and does not have any access to process the refund as the amount is not with Classic Rummy.
- Refunds are generally reflected in 5 – 7 working days. If you don’t find any by then, you can contact your bank or send us the respective bank account statement from the date of transaction until present date, in order for us to do the needful.
Q2. What is a ‘wire transfer’ at Classic Rummy?
Wire transfer is nothing but NEFT. It is pretty much similar to sending funds to your family and friends.
- First, you will need to add us as a beneficiary to enable fund transfers.
- Raise a ticket with the screenshot of wire transfer details. This will help in getting the funds added in rummy account within 5 minutes. You can choose to email as well, but this option takes up to 24 hours.
- The wire transfer deposit bonus is valid for 72 hours.
- The wire transfer deposits never fail.
- Fund transfers from wallets like Paytm, Ola, Airtel Money, etc are not accepted as wire transfer. Only funds transferred from bank account to bank account is considered for wire transfer.
So, with that, you now have answers to two more FAQs. If you still need any further help with ‘missing deposit’ or ‘wire transfer’ queries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be glad to assist you!