1. How do I register at Classic Rummy?
2. Why do I need a Username and password?
The Username is essential to provide you with a unique identification and Password is required to ensure that your account is secure and only you can login to your account.
3. Why do I need to confirm Email and verify Mobile after registration?
Confirming your Email is mandatory for you to start playing and for us to ensure that nobody is misusing your Email Id. Mobile number verification is essential for your account security and to send you important updates related to your account. We credit your account with 30,000 Promo Chips for verifying your email and mobile.
4. What happens if I forget my password?
You can recover the password by clicking on the "Forgot Password"
link and providing your Username or Email ID. The instructions for changing your password will be mailed to you.
5. How do I start playing rummy?
To start playing rummy, you simply need to click on "Play Rummy"
button and you will be taken to the game lobby. Here you can select the game of your choice and join to play.
6. What are the variants available to play rummy?
The variants available are:
- Points Rummy – This can be played with or without Joker. The choice is up to you.
- Deals Rummy – This has two options – Best of 2 deals and Best of 6 deals rummy.
- Pool Rummy – This has three options – 101 points pool, 201 points pool and Best of three games pool
- Rummy Tournaments - This has two options - Jumbo Regular and Jumbo Premium
All these variants are available in both fun and cash versions
7. How do I join a rummy table?
- First select one option from – Fun Games/Cash Games/Tournaments
- Then click on the variant you want to play – Points Rummy/Deal Rummy/Pool Rummy
- Then click on type of game –
- Points Rummy - Joker/No Joker
- Deals Rummy – 2 deals/6 deals
- Pool Rummy - 101/201/BO3
- Then click on the bet amount you want to play with, your choice of table and click on the JOIN button.
8. How do I know when the game starts?
Once the required players have joined the table, there will be a countdown and each player will be given a card for determining the order of play. Once this is done, then the seats will be rearranged according to the order of play. After this the cards would be dealt to each player, a joker card pulled out and one card will be kept open.
9. How do I know when to play?
You will know your turn to play has come when the spotlight hits your seat and the countdown of the time left to play starts.
10. How do I sort my cards?
Once you have been dealt the cards, you will see a button with options to sort in the order of 2-3-4 or 7-7-7 near your seat. You can click on the button of your choice to sort your cards. If you click 2-3-4, your cards are sorted in sequences, if you select 7-7-7 your cards are sorted in sets.
11. What are my options if my cards are bad and I want to drop from the game?
You have the option to drop from most variants of the game (except for BO3 pool rummy and Best of 2 deals Rummy games). The points for dropping from a game will be applicable as follows:
|Type of game
|101 points game -
|201 points game -
|Points Rummy -
|Best of 6 deals -
12. What is a sequence?
A sequence is any 3 or more cards of the same symbol in a continuous row.
13. What is a set?
A set consists of 3 or 4 cards of the same number or picture from different suites.
14. When can I use a Joker?
You can use a joker to complete a sequence or set once you have melded a Life (pure Sequence) without Joker
15. What happens if I discard a joker by mistake?
If you happen to discard a joker by mistake, the player next to you will not be able to pick it up.
16. Can I see what cards I have discarded and view the cards picked up by my opponent from the discard pile?
You have the option to view the cards discarded by you by opening the discard tab on top of the screen. A star will indicate the cards picked by your opponent.
17. What if I require extra time to make my move?
If due to some reason you are not able to make a move within the allotted time you will be given 15 seconds extra to make your move.
18. How do I make a SHOW?
Every time you make a sequence or set you need to group the cards. Once all the cards except the 14th card are grouped, you can click on the 14th card and then click on show. Once you do that a declare button will appear. Check whether you have grouped your cards properly and then confirm by clicking on yes.
19. What happens if I make a wrong show?
If you happen to make a wrong show you will get the full count for the game – that is 80 points.
20. Can I continue to play free games?
You can continue to play free rummy games as long as you want to. There is no restriction on that.
21. Is it legal to play rummy for cash?
Rummy has been declared a game of skill by the honorable Supreme Court of India, making it perfectly legal to play for cash.
1. How do I purchase Cash Chips and what are my options?
You can purchase Cash Chips from the Cashier Tab using any of the following deposit options:
- Credit cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Cash Cards
- Mobile payment
- Wire Transfer
2. Is it safe to carry out Banking transactions on Classic Rummy?
Purchasing chips at Classic Rummy is 100% safe and secure. All information passed during the financial transaction is encrypted for security using 128-bit SSL.
3. I made a purchase, the amount got debited but is not reflecting in my Classic Rummy Account, what should I do?
In such cases you need to send an email to email@example.com
or call 040-41425599, our 24X7 customer helpline and share the transaction details with us. We will verify the transaction with the bank and credit the money to your account. You can rest assured, your money will never be misplaced as every transaction has a unique tracking ID.
4. What is the minimum deposit amount required to start playing cash games?
You need to make a minimum deposit of Rs.100 to start playing cash games, though cash game tables start at Rs.4 in points rummy and at Rs.5 in other variants
5. What is the maximum amount that I can deposit?
The maximum amount that you can deposit is Rs.10,000/- per transaction. You can make multiple transactions if you wish. However, we request you to know your limits and play responsibly.
6. How many transactions can I do in a day?
There is no limit to the number of transactions you can do in a day. However, we request you to know your limits and play responsibly.
1. What is a promotion?
Promotions are special offers that Classic Rummy has come up with to provide additional benefits to our valuable players. Normally the promotions on our site fall into two categories. One is in the form of permanent offers which remain consistent over a long period of time. These include:
- Welcome Bonus – 100% Cash Bonus on the 1st purchase
- Wire Transfer offe - 5% extra in Cash Chips for using Wire Transfer to make purchases
- Refer-a-friend offer – Invite friends to play rummy and get Rs.1000/- as Cash Bonus per friend
The second category would be seasonal promotions that vary according to the season/occasion. These could include:
- Festive offers – Play with maximum wagering amount to win Gold Coins or other gifts
- Coupon Codes - Use Coupon Codes to get extra Cash Bonus
- Cashback offers – Short term offers providing you cash back
2. How do promotions benefit me?
Promotions will benefit you at every step of your game play and ensure a rewarding rummy experience:
- You can win Free Cash and Bonuses
- You can compete better with extra benefits linked to your game play
- You can socialize and refer your friends and get rewarded for the same
- You will be able to use your rummy gaming skills to win gold and other gifts
3. What should I do to take part in a promotional offer?
There are various promotions which suit the need of individual players. All registered players are eligible for all promotions barring a few which are only for cash players.
4. What happens when the promotional offer expires?
Once a promotional offer expires it will no longer be applicable. You can look forward to the next wait, your wait won't be a long one!
5. How will I know about the promotions?
Our offers are regularly updated on the promotions page of the website, Blog
and Social Media Pages (Facebook
). To never miss an offer, you should provide us with your valid Email and Mobile number.
6. Is there any way I can get regular updates on all promotions?
To get regular updates on all promotions, you should provide us your valid Email and Mobile. We will ensure to send you the offers regularly.
1. What is the Refer-a-friend offer?
You can refer a friend and earn Rs 1,000/- per Friend. Just enter the email address of your friend to refer.
Your friend will receive a link from Classic Rummy via email. Your friend needs to click on this link and make a registration.
2. How do I get this referral bonus?
Once your friend registers with us (using the link provided), you get Rs. 500 in pending bonus. You earn Rs 500/- more in pending bonus once your friend makes a 1st purchase at Classic Rummy.
3. Is there a limit on the friends that I can refer?
As long as the friends you are referring are genuine, there is no limit on the number of friends that you can refer.However, we encourage you refer only genuine players.
1. What is Cash Bonus and how do I get it?
In Classic Rummy, Cash Bonus is the extra bonus that you get when you make a cash purchase. You get a 100% welcome Cash Bonus on your first purchase.
2. What is wagering?
Wagering is the amount that you use to play a game with. We also call it the bet amount.
3. In how many portions can I get my Cash Bonus?
As per the rules of Classic Rummy you get your Cash Bonus in 4 portions based on your wagering amount.
4. What is the time limit for availing the Cash Bonus?
The Cash Bonus needs to used within 30 days from date of issue of bonus.
5. What is the benefit of using Coupon Code while depositing?
Using Coupon Codes while depositing will provide you with extra Cash Bonus
1. What are the suggested system requirements?
To have a great gaming experience at classicrummy.com we suggest the below given requirements:
Our games have been designed to work on any reasonably modern computer without any need to install extra hardware or software. In case of any queries or if you are having trouble playing on Classic Rummy, do verify that your computer meets the minimum configuration given here:
- CPU - Pentium 4 and above is recommended.
- RAM - 512MB is recommended.
- Operating System - We support our games on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, as well as on Linux. Our games are known to work on Apple Mac computers as well.
- Screen Resolution - 1024x768 is recommended.
- Please use a web browser from our Supported Browsers list.
- Please ensure that your Internet connection conform to the recommendations below.
- Turn on your speakers to listen to Game Sounds.
- Flash Player 9 or greater should be installed on your computer. To download the latest Flash Player, click here.
2.What browsers do you support now?
Our games are tested on Internet Explorer 7 and later, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later and Google Chrome. Please note that:
For the best gameplay experience, you should disable the Pop-up Blocker in your browser for www.classicrummy.com
The latest version of Adobe Flash Player should be installed for your browser.
3. What Internet Connection is required?
For the best gaming experience on Classic Rummy, you need a speedy Internet connection. Your computer should be capable of connecting and downloading all data related to the game from our servers speedily and dependably. We recommend a high-speed broadband connection of 256 Kbps and above, with little or no packet loss and low latency to our servers.
- On your Windows 2000 or XP computer, click on the "Start" button, and select "Run". Type "cmd" into the resulting window, without the quotes. A new window appears.
- Into this resulting window, type the following as-is: ping www.classicrummy.com - n 10
- After a few seconds, a summary of the connection statistics from your computer to our servers will be displayed.
- For the best experience, the loss percentage should be 0%.
- Again, for the best experience, the average latency should be lower than 400ms.
- Please be aware that the quality of Internet connection for playing multiplayer rummy games online should be much better than that for regular day-to-day Internet activities like browsing, email etc. Even a little degradation in the connection quality will have an effect on your Classic Rummy experience in a bad way
- In case you face such a problem of degradation of playing experience, we recommend that you try playing again after 15 to 20 minutes.
- We also recommend that if you are playing from a cyber cafe or otherwise sharing an Internet connection with others, then please ensure that no more than 4 people are logged in to Classic Rummy at once.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE QUALITY OF INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR PLAYING MULTIPLAYER GAMES ONLINE IS HIGHER THAN THAT REQUIRED FOR BROWSING, CHATTING, EMAILING ETC.
4. What are Firewall and Port requirements?
Classic Rummy's games are offered on TCP port 80 & 443. Our games are offered on HTTP Protocol
5. Why am I getting error message "internet connection lost", "trying to re-connect".
This message is seen due to interference in your internet connection.
Click here to see Internet Connection Requirements.
6. Why does it take a long time for the game to load?
Please make sure that you are following the PC system requirements and the Internet connection requirements.
Try to avoid opening other applications and other bandwidth resource intensive websites while playing on classicrummy.com.
Eg: Email clients, Web based emails, Video Websites any other site which requires high bandwidth.
We recommend you open classicrummy.com in one browser window and don't open any other tabs in the same browser.
7. Still have questions/doubts?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 040-41425599,
our 24X7 customer helpline for any doubts/queries you may have regarding this matter.
1. What are the modes available for withdrawing funds from Classic Rummy?
The mode available for withdrawing funds from Classic Rummy is through Online Transfer
2. What are the mandatory documents required for placing a withdrawal?
To place withdrawal requests over Rs.1500/- the mandatory documents you require are:
- Pan Card Copy
- Copy of address proof validating the address you have used to register at the site
3. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw at one time?
The minimum amount for withdrawal at is Rs.200/- and the maximum amount for withdrawal at one time is Rs.10000/-
4. How long will it take for me to get my winnings once I opt for a withdrawal?
We process withdrawals on all weekdays. It will take between 5-7 working days for you to get the funds once you opt for a withdrawal.
5. If I have any doubts about withdrawal, what should I do?
You can send an email to email@example.com
or call 040-41425599,
our 24X7 customer helpline for any doubts/queries you may have regarding withdrawals.