Be among the 250 Rummy players to share a Grand Classic Rummy Winning Experience every Saturday @ 9:30 Pm and Win from ₹50,000 worth rewards this January!!!
Enjoy Mega Fun and Winning Thrill!
Don’t forget to grab your seat and your reward!
Get set to have an incredible skilful Rummy Fun cause the entry is free!!!!
Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January
Start Time: 11:00 PM Every Saturday
Entry Fee: All Depositing players can enter for FREE
Max Participants: 1000 Players
|What:||Welcome 2021 Tourney|
|When:||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January, 11:00 PM|
|How:||Grab your seat before the seats are full.|
|Where:||Join the tables by Playing Welcome 2021 Tourney at Promotion Page|
|Tourney Name||Date||Tourney Start Time||Seats||Entry||Prize Pool|
|Sankranti Special Tourney||2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January||11:00 PM||1000||Free Entry||₹ 50,000|
1. All depositors are eligible to participate in this tourney.
2. This is a multi-level tourney. Each level is for 15 Minutes.
3. You get 1000 T.Chips at the start of the tourney and as the game progress T.Chips will increase or decrease as per the game result.
4. You need to have minimum 1200 T.chips to Qualify Level 2 & minimum 1600 T.chips to Qualify Level 3.
5. The minimum T.Chips need to be maintained to continue playing the Tourney. The min T.Chips for Level 1 is 400 ; Level 2: 800 T.Chips & for Level 3: 1200 T.Chips.
6. When your T.Chips fall below the minimum T.Chips of the Level - Need to Re-join else you will be out of the Tournament.
7. No new table will be allotted in last 60 seconds of each level. The level gap is 2 minutes.
8. Complete the running game before the Level gap duration is over to ensure you join the next level from the beginning.
9. Rejoin is applicable and Rejoin fee is: Level -1 : ₹50 ; Level - 2: ₹75 & Level -3: ₹100.
10. Players who register but do not join tourney in Level 1 will be disqualified and will not be part of winners list.
11. The Winning amounts are fixed as mentioned in the rewards section.
12. The Tourney Winnings are playable cash and one should wager in cash games first before withdrawal.
13. Please ensure to be logged in atleast 5 minutes before the tourney start time.
14. Classic Rummy reserves right to change / modify / edit the rules of the tourney with or without any prior information.
15. For all disputes, decision made by Classic Rummy remains final.