Your love for Rummy will NOW keep you winning ALL DAY LONG!
Every day is a new beginning at Classic Rummy with our Hi-Five Tourneys.
Join our storm -blowing 20-minute Daily Cash Free Tourneys between 9 AM and 11 PM!
Every Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night!
You can rack up from ₹15,000 Everyday! All Day!
Start your playing streak! Earn Quick and Big!
|What:||HI - FIVE Tourneys|
|When:||Every day. Between 9 AM and 11PM|
|How:||24 Hours before Start Time. Register daily before seats are full & Win cash rewards every day. All day.|
|Where:||Join the tables by clicking Play Now at Daily Cash Tourney section|
|Tourney Name||Time||Frequency||Registration Opens||Date||Seats||Entry Fee|
|HI - FIVE Tourneys||9:00 AM||5 Times A Day||Daily||300||₹5||₹ 5|
|HI - FIVE Tourneys||11:00 AM||5 Times A Day||Daily||300||₹5||₹ 5|
|HI - FIVE Tourneys||1:00 PM||5 Times A Day||Daily||300||₹5||₹ 5|
|HI - FIVE Tourneys||4:00 PM||5 Times A Day||Daily||300||₹5||₹ 5|
|HI - FIVE Tourneys||11:00 PM(Except Fridays)||5 Times A Day||Daily||300||₹5||₹ 5|
|Position||No of Players||Reward||Total Reward|
|6 to 10||5||₹50||₹250|
|11 to 25||15||₹25||₹375|
|26 to 50||25||₹15||₹375|
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Players are eligible to participate in this tourney. Entry fee is Rs.5/- Only.
2. This is a Single level tourney. Tourney duration is for 20 Minutes only.
3. You get 500 T.Chips at the start of the tourney and as the game progress T.Chips will increase or decrease as per the game result.
4. Re-Join is not applicable for this tourney.
5. The minimum T.Chips required are 80 to continue playing the Tourney. If your T.Chips fall below the minimum T.Chips of 80 you will be out of the Tournament.
6. The No. of Winners and Winning amounts are fixed as mentioned in the rewards section.
7. The Tourney Winnings are withdrawable.
8. Please ensure to be logged in at least 5 minutes before the tourney start time.
9. Classic Rummy reserves the right to change / modify / edit the rules of the tourney with or without any prior information.
10. For all disputes, decision made by Classic Rummy remains final.