It’s Game Time Wednesday Ballebaaz Tourney
Get your batsman mentality on! You will definitely need it for this tourney!
Win Big at the Ballebaaz Tourney!
Bat away to a Prize Pool of Rs.50,000!
You know what’s the best part? Entry is completely free if you have deposited in the last 7 days.
If you haven’t deposited already, do it now and play the Ballebaaz tourney at 9:30PM!
|When:||7th,, 14th, 21st, 28th April & 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th of May 2021|
|How:||FREE (Players who deposited in last 7 Days)|
|Where:||Join the tables by clicking Play Now at the Ballebaaz Tourney under TOURNEYS page|
|Tourney Name||Date||Tourney Start Time||Seats||Entry||Prize Pool|
|Ballebaaz Tourney||7th,, 14th, 21st, 28th April & 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th of May 2021||9:30 PM||2000||FREE||₹ 50,000|
|Position||No of Players||Reward||Total Reward|
|4 & 5||2||₹500||₹1,000|
|6 to 10||5||₹350||₹1,750|
|11 to 50||40||₹200||₹8,000|
|51 to 100||50||₹100||₹5,000|
|101 to 250||150||₹50||₹7,500|
|251 to 500||250||₹35||₹8,750|
|501 to 1000||500||₹20||₹10,000|
1. Entry is FREE and only for players who made a deposit in last 7 days.
2. This is a multi-level tourney. Each level is for 15 Minutes.
3. You get 1000 T.Chips at the start of the tourney and as the game progress T.Chips will increase or decrease as per the game result.
4. You need to have minimum 1200 T.chips to Qualify Level 2 & minimum 1600 T.chips to Qualify Level 3.
5. The minimum T.Chips need to be maintained to continue playing the Tourney. The min T.Chips for Level 1 is 400 ; Level 2: 800 T.Chips & for Level 3: 1200 T.Chips.
6. When your T.Chips fall below the minimum T.Chips of the Level - Need to Re-join else you will be out of the Tournament.
7. Rejoin is applicable and Rejoin fee is: Level -1 : ₹25 ; Level - 2: ₹50 & Level -3: ₹100.
8. No new table will be allotted in last 60 seconds of each level. The level gap is 2 minutes.
9. Complete the running game before the Level gap duration is over to ensure you join the next level from the beginning.
10. Players who register but do not join tourney in Level 1 will be disqualified and will not be part of winners list. A player must have played at least Level 1 to be a winner.
11. The Winning amounts are fixed as mentioned in the rewards section. The rewards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed in any other form.
12. Classic Rummy reserves the right to demand KYC verification and email, mobile confirmation to disburse / deliver the winnings. Failing to do so also reserves the right to decline or disqualify from the winners list.
13. Please ensure to be logged in at least 5 minutes before the tourney start time.
14. Classic Rummy reserves right to change / modify / edit the rules of the tourney with or without any prior information.
15. For all disputes, decision made by Classic Rummy remains final.