Friday Nights must be Rewarding and Relaxing too!
That’s why, we have created the ‘FRIDAY NIGHT TOURNEY’!
Sit back and relax while you play the Friday Night Tourney and Win from 10K!
The Entry is FREE*! See you @11PM!
Chill | Play | Win
Dates: 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th of February 2021
Start Time: 11:00 PM
Entry Fee: All Players who deposited at least once in last 7 Days are only eligible to participate in this tourney. Entry is FREE!
Max Participants: 2000 Players
|What:||CLASSIC WINS - Daily ONE @₹1 TOURNEY where you win from ₹10,000 for just ₹1 Everyday|
|How:||Grab your seat before the seats are full.|
|Where:||Join the tables by Playing Now at the FRIDAY NIGHTS TOURNEY Promotion Page|
Rush to Register!
|Tourney Name||Date||Tourney Start Time||Registration Opens||Seats||Entry||Prize Pool|
|FRIDAY NIGHTS||Every Fridays -5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th February 2021||11:00 PM||48 Hours before Tourney Time||2000||Free Entry for player who has deposited at least once in last 7 Days||₹10,000|
|Position||No of Players||Cash Reward||Total Value|
|4 & 5||2||₹200||₹400|
|6 to 10||5||₹100||₹500|
|11 to 50||40||₹50||₹2,000|
|51 to 100||50||₹35||₹1,750|
|101 to 200||100||₹25||₹2,500|
|201 to 300||100||₹10||₹1,000|
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Players who deposited at least once in last 7 Days are only eligible to participate in this tourney. Entry is FREE!
2. This is a Single level tourney. Tourney duration is for 20 Minutes only.
3. You get 500 T.Chips at the start of the tourney and as the game progress T.Chips will increase or decrease as per the game result.
4. Re-Join is not applicable for this tourney.
5. The minimum T.Chips required are 80 to continue playing the Tourney. If your T.Chips fall below the minimum T.Chips of 80 you will be out of the Tournament.
6. The No. of Winners and Winning amounts are fixed as mentioned in the rewards section.
The Tourney Winnings are withdrawable.
7. Please ensure to be logged in at least 5 minutes before the tourney start time.
8. Classic Rummy reserves the right to change / modify / edit the rules of the tourney with or without any prior information.
9. For all disputes, decision made by Classic Rummy remains final.