Flat 15% bonus on all deposits awarded to the players on account of Independence Day on 15th Aug.
Optimized mobile apps in both Android and iOS to decrease load time and enhance gaming experience.
Launched the client wagering loss alert feature while a player leaves the table in mobile version (both android and iOS).
These two pop-up alerts now available on mobile as well: ‘Do you want to leave lobby?’ and ‘Your wagering amount will be debited from the account.’
Launched Paytm deposit offer that gives 50% cash back each on the player’s Paytm and Classic Rummy accounts on depositing via Paytm wallet.
BuyChips page design changed to transform the cluttered view into a better one.
Introduced the Hide Bet / Show Bet option on both desktop and mobile in order to avoid distraction while playing.
Cashier page redesigned to speed up the cash deposit process and for a better user experience overall.
Enabled direct entry of Classic Rummy discount coupons and availing of huge bonuses.
Enabled auto reshuffling of cards in the middle of the game on desktop version.
Introduced feedback mailer feature that allows the players to let us know how helpful our chat/mail response was.
The “Claim Bonus” functionality, that was accessible only in the My Profile section, is now available across the site on both desktop and mobile versions. Go right ahead and enjoy the freedom to claim your bonus in no time.
Use the “upload KYC” feature to easily submit documents such as pan card, ID proof and other related documents for smooth withdrawals.
Withdrawal page redesigned to make it more user-friendly.
Two categories of rummy gaming – cash and fun – introduced on mobile, allowing the players to enjoy their favourite games for cash and free as well. Mobile players can either play cash games or fun games, but not both at a time.
Total countdown time on joining tables increased on both desktop and mobile versions, to ensure enable maximum participation.
Facilitating ease of deposit, one more payment , ‘ Ola Money’ added to the list.
Classic Rummy successfully launched on both Android and iOS platforms. All the android and iOS mobile users can now enjoy Classic Rummy games on the move!
Introduced the “block/unblock player” feature in the desktop version of Classic Rummy. This will help the players in keeping the unwanted/annoying fellow players at bay.
Introduced the ‘split screen’ functionality in desktop that allows the players to play two games with two separate windows opened side-by-side in the same game screen.
Have a dashing December with Great news from Classic Rummy! The most magical month has arrived with year's best rake offer from us.
On popular demand, we have lowered the Rakes on Strikes Tables. Now Strikes rummy rake has been reduced from 15% to 12%. Play Strikes, Win More!
- Player Protection System to protect players in case of Internet disconnection in the middle of a game
- In case of disconnection from game, cards to remain grouped as before so that the player can continue playing as before
- Protection from fraud by preventing same IP login players from being on the same table to ensure fair play
- Addition of relevant city names in drop down menu automatically on selecting state
- Login with registered Email ID or Mobile Number also allowed
- Single deck used for 2 player games
- In tourneys, next table allocated immediately on drop
- "Cut the Deck" feature to improve card shuffling
- Multiple Rejoins in tourneys allowed
- When players play rummy on multiple tables, a blink feature to alert them of their turn
- Logs of tax deducted at source on player's winnings provided in “my accounts” page of player's account
- Resetting of dealer Id happens automatically when a player drops from a round
- Automatic new table allocation in tournaments when a player drops from game
- Addition of payment gateway via Direct Pay for more options to play rummy with cash
- One-time password for withdrawals sent to Email as well as Mobile
- Allowing players to play fun games without Email verification
This is highly beneficial to players who earlier had to wager as much as the deposit amount to get just 1 chunk of their bonus.
The bonus amount released will be available for the player to "Claim" Once you claim this amount it will be added to your account balance and can be used for game play.
Given here is a table that will simplify the whole process and make it clear.
|All amounts in INR||New||Old|
|Bonus type||Deposit||Bonus||Wager||Bonus release||Wager||Bonus release|
|Double Welcome Bonus||1000||500||500*5=2500||100*5=500||1000*4=4000||125*4=500|
|"Referee" Purchases Real Chips||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
How to claim bonus
|Part||Wagering||Referrer Bonus Release|
|1||"Referee" Wagers 500 Real Chips||Rs. 100/-|
|2||"Referee" Wagers 500 Real Chips||Rs. 100/-|
|3||"Referee" Wagers 500 Real Chips||Rs. 100/-|
|4||"Referee" Wagers 500 Real Chips||Rs. 100/-|
|5||"Referee" Wagers 500 Real Chips||Rs. 100/-|
|Total wagering amount||Rs. 2500/-|
You have the choice to pick either one or try both before you make your choice. In any case you can keep changing the theme as per the mood you are in. Another aspect, the sound effects that accompany the game add to the thrill of playing, but in case you want to switch them off while playing, now Classic Rummy provides you with the option to do so. Like the feature for changing the background theme, this one is also part of the same drop down menu, just below the option to change the background theme. Often during the course of a game you find that the sounds that accompany the game can be disturbing to you or to others, then this option comes in really handy.
All you need to click on this button and scroll back and forth to catch every nuance of the game as it progresses. Sometimes knowing what cards other players have discarded helps you in calculating the probability of your getting another similar card. Finding out this aspect of the rummy game will help you in getting rid of deadwood cards. Another important aspect that the game summary provides is that of letting you see what cards other players as well as you have others have picked from the open pile. This part of the data will offer you many important clues about the state of the game in context of the other players and also caution you about the cards you should retain just to keep others from getting it.
For Premium Players:
Dhanvarsha Diwali Rummy Tournament
- Enjoy Diwali at Classic Rummy by winning your share of the guaranteed Rs. 800000 in cash prizes
- This festive offer Special Rummy Tournament is going to run for 7 days starting from 29 Oct - 4 Nov 2013.
- Entry is free for premium players and the registrations start on 25 October 2013.
Hurry, book your place now!
|Tue||29 – Oct||1.00 PM||Free||Pre-Diwali Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
|Wed||30 – Oct||1.00 PM||Free||Pre-Diwali Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
|Thu||31 – Oct||1.00 PM||Free||Dwadashi Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
|Fri||1 – Nov||1.00 PM||Free||Dhanteras Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
|Sat||2 – Nov||1.00 PM||Free||Diwali Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 200000 guaranteed|
|Sun||3 – Nov||1.00 PM||Free||Laxmi Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
|Mon||4 – Nov||1.00 PM||Free||Bhai Duj Dhanvarsha||2000||Rs. 100000 guaranteed|
Special Diwali Cash Bonus
- Get 50% Cash Bonus on all purchases above Rs. 1000
- Use Coupon Code "DIWALI2013"
- Hurry! Use the Coupon Code 10 times before the offer expires on 4 Nov 2013
For Free Players:
- Just Login daily and get Rs.10 on your first login!
- This offer is valid from 28th Oct to 5th Nov 2013
Diwali Delight for First purchase
If you are making your First Purchase this Diwali, there is a very special offer awaiting you!
- Minimum cash deposits start from Rs.25 onwards
- You get very generous FREE CASH on your deposit
- You get 100% Welcome Bonus*
|Deposit Amount||Free Cash||Welcome Bonus|
|Rs.25 – Rs.100||Rs.25||100%|
|Rs.101 – Rs.500||Rs.110||100%|
|Rs.501 – Rs.1000||Rs. 600||*Rs. 500 Cash Bonus|
|Rs.1001 – Rs. 10000||Rs. 1250||*Rs. 500 Cash Bonus|
You will find new tabs for offers like:
- Special 13 – Apna Sapna Cash Cash offer
- Cash Back offer
- Social media offers
1. Pool Rummy: In the pool rummy section, you will see further categories like 101 Points, 201 Points and BO3 games. You also have options like Low, Medium and High stakes. You can also select a 2 player table or 6 player table. You also have the option to see which game are running currently.
2. Points Rummy: In the points rummy section, you will see further categories like Joker and No Joker. You also have options like Low, Medium and High stakes. You can also select a 2 player table or 6 player table. You also have the option to see which game are running currently.
3. Deals Rummy: In the deals rummy section, you will see further categories like 2 Deals and 6 Deals. You also have options like Low, Medium and High stakes. You can also select a 2 player table or 6 player table. You also have the option to see which game are running currently.
In the third tab you will be taken to the exciting world of tournaments. For your convenience this has been sub-divided into Jumbo Free Tournaments and Regular Free Tournaments. You may click on the section that you want to play and join the game as per the rules.
Once this is done, the 'declare' button starts flashing and the player is given time to group cards. On finishing this, the player can click on 'declare'. This way he/she has grouped cards, which will be shown to him/her and asked to confirm that this is how he/she wants to group the cards. On confirming this, the show will be evaluated and declared valid within seconds.
If you have been disconnected, you will get 45 seconds extra and then you will be put on "Auto Play" and the other player/s will be informed about this. During the Auto Play option, you can be rest assured that your turn in the game will be played automatically. A card will be picked and the same card will be discarded till such time you are able to start playing or somebody makes a show. Hence, allowing you to reduce your stress when you are away from the game for whatever reason.
This option has a series of five buttons that turn green from the original orange once you have arranged your cards:
- Button 1: Pure sequence
- Button 2: Second sequence (pure or with joker)
- Button 3: Third sequence or set
- Button 4: Fourth sequence or set
- Button 5: When you have finished melding and ready to make a show