The New Age & Uber Cool 13 Cards Rummy!
Go have some fun and frolic the good old traditional way with a modern technology twist – just access Classic 13 cards Rummy which is now available online and can be played via the internet through your system/phone. This game requires complete skill and is perfectly legal. So it is now time to hone those rusty “Oh-so-Perfect” skills and get into the groove again.
13 Cards Rummy Protocol – delving into the game basics.
If you are a newbie and still grappling with the rules, the simple steps for playing the online rummy game are listed below-
- Played with two packs of cards having two jokers. The ranking is in the ascending order from Ace to the kind and the Ace can be singleton or a face card when forming the sequence.
- In each turn, a player pulls either the top most card (face-up) from the open deck or the card from the closed deck discarding a card from his hand in to the open deck, or shows his hand by closing the card and displaying the remaining of the 13 cards in sets that comply with the rules of the game.
- In case the dealt cards are not good enough for a win then the particular game can be dropped. This can be done only on a turn basis and before another card is drawn. It is possible to drop the game in the middle but with a high penalty.
- After dealing the cards to the players, one card from the remainder of the cards is selected at random and becomes a “joker” of the game. All cards pertaining to the exact rank in any suit to that of the joker are considered as jokers. Over and above there are two extra cards which have the joker symbol. These cards are allowed to be used in lieu of any cards when forming a sequence. It has to be ensured that a sequence is formed without a Joker card, to be eligible to use the Joker as described above
- A game is considered won when a “SHOW” is called for. If the 13 cards can be displayed in particular sequence and are in compliance with the game rules, the player can then call for a SHOW. To constitute a SHOW, a player must have 14 cards out of which he chooses to close one card before calling for a SHOW. Post SHOW, the player is required merge the 13 cards into sets and display it out to the rest of the group for substantiation. The player is declared a winner if this meets the rummy rules and validation checks.
Play the 13 Card Classic Rummy game online – more convenient and hassle free
The technology revolution has touched every aspect of our lives making it more comfortable and easy, now enjoying a game or two of the 13 card Rummy is very simple, just log on to classic rummy and join the gang. Check out the interesting variants of Indian rummy and explore different schemes to scale up your fun factor.